Thursday, April 8, 2010

March 30

Okay, so one more day of freedom. I have tomorrow left and then I’m going to have to take care of the girls starting on Thursday. Amanda already gave me advice on how to handle the girls in certain situations and she gave me all of her equipment (stickers, charts, a christian spanish CD for kids, etc.). I should feel ready to take them on, but it‘s not like that at all. But the more I think about it, there’s another part of me that is telling me that I need it. You know how we often take advantage of the things we need the most? Well, maybe this experience will help me open my eyes more and more and help me not go a moment without falling on my knees for help. Maybe it will force me to realize (and realize it often) that I need God‘s power to work through me and in me. I can’t do it on my own and I need to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment