Thursday, April 8, 2010

March 25

Recently things have been very very rough on me. I feel as though sometimes this place brings out the worst in me. I’ve been thinking about home more and more. Do you remember when I said that I’m torn about leaving here? Some days I want to give up and go home and other days I can’t imagine leaving? Well recently I’ve been wanting to give up. Things seem to be getting crazier at the Infa. There are always kids calling my name and tugging on me. There have been times when I’ve had 5 kids yelling my name at the same time. I’m not exaggerating. And these kids don’t just say what they want once, they repeat and repeat until they get it. There’s one jumping on my back and wanting to play. There’s another pulling my arm because they want me to get them a glass of water. There’s another one crying and saying that someone just hit them. There’s someone bleeding all kinds and I need to go clean them up and bandage it. There’s someone asking for toilet paper (the kids have to ask us every time they need it). Of course there are many other reasons they could be yelling my name, but these are the ones that I hear very often. I especially hate dealing with the kids who are fighting. They’re already in a bad mood and they like to redirect that anger on me after I punish them. Pray for me and my patience. I definitely need more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment