Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 5

Little Shearin used to wake up with the sun and be happy. My parents like to remind me that I used to wake up earlier than anyone in the house and I used to go into their room to see if they were awake. When I saw that everyone was still sleeping, I would just sit there in their room waiting for them to wake up. They said that sometimes I would startle them because they would wake up and see two little eyes looking at them. Yeah, I know… kind of creepy. I have no idea what I was thinking. Now, I’m more on the opposite side. I don’t exactly find joy in waking up early and staring at my parents. I find joy in sleeping in. I wish I was a morning person… I’m sure many of you understand my pain. Well Tarynn and I can’t have that joy of sleeping in anymore. We now have to wake up at 6:00 everyday. We are required to get up in the morning and go with the kids to have morning worship. It’s hard to accept that we have to do this, but I figure we’re half awake in the morning anyway. The kids have to get up at 6:00 and we’re living in their room. Did I explain how our room is made? The little boys have a big room that they live in and we live in a cubicle in that room. Our walls don’t actually go all the way up to the ceiling so both sides can hear everything that’s going on over the wall. This includes little Elias (7 year old that looks like a 3 year old) who screeches like a little raptor. It’s actually pretty cute, but not so cute at 6 in the morning. The other night one of the boys peed in their bed and we could smell it in our room. Haha… not so pleasant. It’s even possible for them to climb over our wall and into our room… which scares us because one of the volunteers that used to live in this room said that her movies were all stolen. I just hope they don’t take any of our stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment