Thursday, September 24, 2009

Address!!

Hello hello! I keep forgetting to post the address!!

Reach International
El Hogar de Ninos
Shearin Matute
APDO 20
Santa Barbara, Honduras

The kids at the Infa don't have anything. They need shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, cleaning supplies... shoes, clothes, toys... seriously anything that you figure every person should have.... because these kids most likely don't have them. If they do, it's usually only one pair and they're usually dirty and very worn. And if you don't think you can send anything, you can send me money and I'll let you know everything that I buy with it so you know where it's going. I can even take pictures if you want. Just get in contact with me.. send me an email at shearyberry@gmail.com. I may not answer right away because the internet isn't available all the time, but I will answer eventually. Thank you everyone for your concern and for your help. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.. and I know the kids will appreciate it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment