Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 28


I walked into our room to the smell of Raid welcoming me back from devotional. Raid always gives me mixed feelings. I’m glad that it helps me feel safe, but at the same time it means that there is a dead insect somewhere and I still have to deal with that. I peeked around the corner into the bathroom to find Tarynn with Raid bottle in hand and a pile of ants on the floor. She said that she was about to take a shower, but decided to spray a line of mutant ants before she hopped in. After she sprayed their line, they decided to all come out of their hiding place. She described it like a movie. They all started flowing out of the hole in the wall and there were ants everywhere. At first she was overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do and then she started stomping on the little critters and picked up my friend Raid to help her out. Good thing for Tarynn because if I had to face a sea of mutant ants, I may have shed some tears and this story would have been a lot more dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment