Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 26



So this short blog is dedicated to the Santa Clarita Pathfinders. They’ve sent me boxes with toothbrushes, combs, coloring books, activities for the kids, and prayers. It’s an awesome thing to see people coming together to work for God. Not only are my kids touched to know that people are sending them love from far away lands, but I’m also deeply touched. I know I’m still a youngin, but after having my own “children,” I think it’s such a beautiful thing to see young people doing this for others. I hope my kids here are filled with the same kind of love for others as they continue to grow. God’s love is definitely shining through the Santa Clarita Pathfinders and I’m so glad to have witnessed it. I thought I’d post a few pictures of the kids and their works of art. Thanks again Pathfinders!

No comments:

Post a Comment