Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 24

The dinner bell rang and the kids all rushed into the cafeteria to stuff food down their faces. I sat down at my table with the little girls and I noticed that one girl was missing. I asked where she was and they said that she was in the kitchen. I looked over and there she was tears running down her face and she was motioning me to come over. Worried, I over and she pulled me in the kitchen and she showed me her tooth. It was a wiggler. She was scared of having someone pull it out, but she also didn’t want to eat because it hurt. I was thinking about how often do we do the same thing in our lives. We hold on so tightly to things that hurt us when all we have to do is have God help us take it out of our lives. When he does take away the things that hurt us, something new and stronger will grow in its place. Haha, yes, all this from a tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment